Monthly Financial Statements
Year End Financial Reports
Invoicing customers / Paying bills
Don’t Worry… I Have You Covered!
Accurate Financials Every Month
Depending on the size of your company, bookkeeping (recording, classifying, and reconciling transactions) can be done weekly or monthly. On a monthly basis, you will receive the following 3 reports, as well as meeting time with me to make sure you understand them, and what they tell you so you can make better management decisions about your business.
- Income Statement
- Balance Sheet
- Statement of Cash Flow
Professionally Organized Year End Financials
I will package all your monthly financial statements at year end, so you don’t have to rush around at the last minute.
Tax Filing Support
I will work directly with your accountant or EA to ensure that tax season passes smoothly.
Additional Services – added charges apply
- Accounts Payable (bill pay)
- Accounts Receivable (invoicing)
- Assisted Payroll through 3rd party provider
- Industry Benchmarking
- 1099 issuance
Because mine is a virtual practice, we may never meet in person. But that works very well with the tools we have online! The bookeeping software, documents, receipts, everything is securely stored in the cloud. The many advantages to you include:
- You don’t need to download or keep updating software on your desktop.
- Cloud bank-level encryption is stronger than anything on either your computer or mine.
- You can access your company’s information anytime, from any computer or mobile device, and from multiple operating systems.
- You can take a photo of receipts when you’re on the go, and send them securely to cloud storage (using Hubdoc or Receipt Bank) that syncs automatically with your Quickbooks Online (QBO) account. (QBO is my preferred software, and is the only bookkeeping software I use, supplemented with highly rated integrated apps as needed.)
- Source documents can be attached electronnically to your customer and vendor records so they’re centralized and available anytime to you or your accountant.
I provide support by phone, email, or video chat (Zoom).
NOTE: As a former career government employee, I understand better than most the importance of protecting Personally Identifiable Information (PII). I never transmit sensitive information via unecrypted email, and urge you to not do so either.
All services are provided for a fixed price per month, determined by the services you need and the size of your business. I do not charge by the hour.
All bookkeeping expenses are tax deductible. This includes the cost of a bookkeeper and of bookkeeping and accounting software.
- Certified ICBUSA Associate Bookkeeper (AICB)
- Member: American Institute of Professional Bookkeepers (AIPB)